Operator Licence Awareness Course (OLAT)
One day per month throughout 2021
Individual prices – £340 + VAT Group bookings of up to 5 =£900 + VAT
Regardless of the fleet size, your O Licence is your most valuable asset and it is your responsibility to protect it by keeping up to date on compliance issues and responsibilities of all staff.
This course is ideal for senior mangers and traffic office staff and covers a wide variety of topics including transport law, the OCRS system, powers of enforcement officers and the consequences of non-compliance. There are two versions of this course aimed at those who are employed in either Passenger Transport or Road Haulage Operations.
- Course Introduction
- Regulations and Regulators
- Operator Licence Criteria
- Managing the Operator Licence
- Transport Manager Role
- Driving Licences
- Vehicle Maintenance and Roadworthiness
- Safe Loading (Overview)
- Drivers Hours
- Working Time
- Digital Tachograph and Digital Data
- Questions / course feedback.
JAUPT – Driver CPC Notes
This course has been Approved by JAUPT to count 7 hours towards Driver CPC Training requirements.
Don’t forget to bring – Candidates must bring the following forms of ID to enable us to upload the training record to the DSA website.
- Photo-Card Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
Also accepted forms of ID
- Digital Tachograph Driver Card
- Valid UK Passport & Driver Licence Number
Without at least one of the above forms of ID we will not be able to record your training.